Saturday, September 29, 2012

BLUR

 Definition is present in this photo of a keyboard, even though it is blury. It is almost as if the keys are moving, which making the keys start to blend into each other.
 This photo is almost as if I took a photo of the classroom, and then added a picture of the people. The background, or walls of the classroom, are apparent even though there are people in front of them. The lights in the room slowly blend into the white ceiling, so that the light looks even bigger and brighter than it was.
The photo, in my opinion, looks as if I were in a car and took a picture of the scenery. I love that it appears as if Drew and the church are moving.
I decided to experiment with a tissue and see how it would turn out. Even though its all white, there's tons of shading in this photo. Also, even though this isn't necessarily of an object someone would easily recognize, the picture still appears blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment