Thursday, February 21, 2013

NATURE/BODY PARTS

I took this close up photo of Eva's eyes because i think that eyes are a really beautiful facial feature that can say a lot about a person. Her lashes are very long, and i edited it so that one half of her face is darker than the other.

I layered a photo of a chest and collar bones with a photograph of dandelions. I decided to layer these photos because both are somewhat delicate, and also the skin is a more simple photograph that becomes more detailed with the dandelions.

Again, I really enjoy photographs of eyes. I edited this photograph so that it was more focused on Cortland's eye. 

This photograph was taken in my Grandmother's house. It is not a body part, but i put this photo in this collection because it includes the nature/plant part and many of the shapes are similar to other objects in this collection. For example, the plates are the same colors as eyes. I like the coloring in this photograph.

I layered these two photos so that it becomes very complicated. It is hard to tell what is in this photo at first, but it is a hand and a palm tree. I also edited this photo to make it darker and i made it in Sepia effect, but faded it so that there wasn't much color.



I took this photograph of skin when the person had goose bumps, and I love how simple this is but it is still an interesting subject. 

At first, this photo was a joke, but i grew to enjoy it. A neck is a weird thing to take a picture of, and not many people would think of that. That is why i decided to include it in this collection.

I also put this photograph in Sepia effect, and faded it and darkened it so that it did not have much color, but also showed more depth. I like that the fingers aren't perfect, and you can see where the nail and skin has been picked at.


I took this photograph on a walk. The plants are all going in different directions, which creates interesting perspective.

This photograph is of a belly button. It looks really different when it is not in context with the rest of the body. I darkened it so that only parts of the belly button could be seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment