Wednesday, February 13, 2013

PLAN

1. I will finish what i started with the last assignment and take pictures of body parts and, if people are comfortable, features that people are insecure about. I think that this will be a very interesting project, even though it might mean taking more time.
2. I am going to take pictures and layer two at a time. I will either do two really similar photos except slightly different to create motion, or just choose two that create contrast or go very well together. I might want to focus on combining portraits/people and plants/nature, but i might decide to do other things as well.
3. For the third project, I would like to focus on minimalistic/simple photos all of food. I will make the pictures of food look more simple by making the brightness really high so that it appears a lot more delicate. The colors in these photos will also be more pastel, or just one bright color. I love taking photos of food so i think i will enjoy this project a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment